Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Therapy Handouts & Worksheets

As a therapist I am forever looking for good handouts and worksheets to use with my clients.  In my search for good worksheets/handouts I've managed to come across some GREAT web sites which offer numerous handouts to choose from depending on what specifically you need or are looking for.  I took the liberty of posting the links to some of my favorite worksheets/handouts web sites below.

Hopefully, these links can benefit you as well.

www.therapistaid.com
www.cci.health.wa.gov.au   - Click on the "workbooks" tab for this web site
www.getselfhelp.co.uk
www.psychologytools.org  - Offers CBT handouts
www.im4us.org  - "Integrated Medicine for the Underserved" - Offers numerous handouts for various health topics

www.beckinstitute.org    - Offers CBT handouts
www.iveronicawalsh.wordpress.com     - see the "Self Help Downloads" section near the bottom
www.morninglightcounseling.org    - look for the "handouts" tab
www.webs.purduecal.edu   - Look for the "Helpful Handouts for Parents" section



No comments: